Department of e-Health Standardization is an independent structural subdivision of the Republican Center for Healthcare Development. It was established in 2013 in order to facilitate the promotion e-health through development and implementation of e-health standards.
Department works on:
- Development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and revision of standards, regulations and projects of regulatory legal acts in the field of e-health;
- Adaptation and implementation of international classifications in the information systems of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Assistance to the processes of interdepartmental and intra-departmental cooperation on the issues of standardization and regulation of e-health;
- Organization and realization of the activities of the Technical Committee for Standardization No. 83 "Electronic Health";
- Conducts the procedure of registration of international standards in the field of e-health for the legal use on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;